In less than half a day, you can learn how simple it is to own an 1867 Confederation Log or Timber Frame home.
My wife and I emerged from your Seminar with a deeper knowledge of log home building techniques and an even greater appreciation for the comfort and value of living in such a dwelling. We really appreciated our first hand look at your product and the opportunity to visit your model home. It does not get much better than this. D. Viner
Our Educational Seminars are a total information session that go over the entire building process. This is not a sales presentation, we go over information. Some of the topics include:
- Log vs Timber Frame vs Stick Built homes
- Foundations options
- Designing your home and selecting the perfect plan
- Finishing options
- Financing and the contacts we have available
- Insurance and our associated companies
- Package inclusions and options
- Construction process
- Plus more!
After the presentation we take you on a full tour where you will see:
- Design Centre: Where all our houses are drawn and our 3D Virtual Walkthroughs take place
- Sample Room: Which showcases the materials in our Standard Package and the options available
- Log Inventory: Where we have our inventory of log AIR DRYING so the shrinkage, checking, warping, and twisting is minimized in your build
- Storage Warehouse: This is where we store finished houses and climate controlled materials
- Production Facility: We will show you step by step how we build each of our houses as well as see one being built in progress
- Model Homes: There are 2 model homes that are available for touring
**CONTINUED for 2014**
- Confederation Getaway: Each Seminar guest has the opportunity to win a weeks stay in a luxury Confederation Log Home. More details available upon request.
- Seminar Credit: If you start the Design Phase and put down the $1500 Design Deposit we will match it; you will have $3000 towards your Confederation Log or Timber Frame for only $1500.
October 4 | November 29 |